Kern County is actively responding to COVID-19.  Visit the dashboard for updated information.



Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Original Signatures Required on Forms - Do not fax or email.

General Forms 

Add/Remove Dependent(s) To/From Your Health Plans

You will need to complete a Health Benefits Change form if you wish to add/remove dependent(s) from your health plans. Supporting documentation will be required. A completed Health Benefits change form must be received by Health and Wellness within 30 days of a permitting event, unless otherwise noted in the Health Benefits Eligibility Policy.

Change Beneficiary on the County-Paid Life Insurance

You will need to complete a new Beneficiary form, if you wish to change your beneficiary on the County-Paid Life Insurance. Kern County will always use the most recent dated Life Insurance Beneficiary from on file.

Submit a Reimbursement from your Flexible Spending Account

You will need to complete a Flexible Spending Account Claim form, if you wish to submit a reimbursement to your Medical or Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account.

You can also submit claims online: Administrative Solutions Member Portal

Kern Legacy Forms

Retiree Forms

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer